The Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine has approved a list of countries whose citizens can participate in a pilot project for the introduction and implementation of electronic residence in Ukraine.
These countries are:
E-residency is a status that enables a foreigner or stateless person who has reached the age of 18 to receive electronic services and open bank accounts in Ukraine. This status can be obtained free of charge.
E-residency project provides:
- the ability to conduct business in Ukraine remotely (obtaining a qualified electronic signature; tax number; opening a bank account online);
- attractive taxes and avoidance of double taxation;
- lack of bureaucratic procedures;
- personal consulting support;
- English-speaking support service.