Opening markets for products in the most efficient way
Crane IP Law Firm handles cross-border matters – entering Ukrainian companies and business from the CIS countries to foreign market and vice-versa, European and Asian companies to the Ukrainian and CIS countries markets.
After registration of Intellectual property rights objects for a new market, very often businesses need comprehensive legal support. Company starts considering the possibility to enhance their presence on the market – with the help of official representatives, opening representative offices, own office or starting production.
All this chain can be supported by Crane IP Law Firm – from market evaluation and IP strategy till searching for partners, obtaining licenses and purchase of premises, etc.
At the first stage, we provide 360° market entry support: market research, pre-import consultation, product name compliance, and compliance of product labels, packaging, and marketing materials.
Next, we assist in investors and business partners searching, or our Firm supports the self-standing import of your products and establishing own company/representative office.
Our team consists not only of lawyers, but business analysts and we collaborate with leading consulting and marketing agencies to cover all key matters of doing business in Ukraine and CIS countries.
Integrated legal services by supporting entering new market provided by Crane IP specialists:
– Trademark analysis before entering the market.
– Registration of IP objects.
– Patent searches in Ukrainian and foreign databases.
– Monitoring competitors’ activities: product line, registration of trademarks, patents, company names, etc.
– Consultation on the launch of advertising.
– Legal evaluation of business strategy and goal.
– Obtaining permits for import and export activities (preparing/receiving letters of consent).
– Entering/extending IP objects into Customs Registry.
– Analysis of regulatory framework of each sector of the economy, including political component.
– Development and legal support public-private partnership project.
– Assistance in real estate searching and transactions.
– Company registration, assistance in obtaining licenses & permissions.
– Obtaining work/residence permits for foreign citizens.
– Assistance in drafting and conducting employment contracts.
– Registration of entities with local regulatory authorities and customs.
– Consulting and search for the best-anticipated decisions on taxation, transfer pricing.
– Drafting and concluding production sharing agreements & joint venture agreements.
– Assistance in investors and business partners searching.
– Drafting and concluding contracts with distributors, contractors, and other local partners.