Control over energy resources is becoming increasingly important with each development stage of humanity.
The depletion of the reserves of the explored resources of the planet is forcing energy companies to pay more and more attention to researching new ways of generating energy and improving the efficiency of existing technologies.
Air, water, solar radiation are the resources available to all. An issue is technologies which allow extracting energy from them.
Modern energy companies and companies representing the interests of foreign companies in other regions are obliged to pay attention to such aspects of their activities:
- Patent searches and researches
- Industrial design registration
- Settlement of disputes regarding IPR objects
- Drafting and sending letters of claim/responses to the third-party letters of claim
- Initiate of IP infringement proceedings
- TM registration
- Drafting and filing oppositions against TM registration
- Drafting assignment and license agreements
- Entering intellectual property objects into Customs Register