The consumer goods industry is a very highly competitive field.
Manufacturers compete for customer attention with the help of product names, slogans, packaging, color schemes for packaging, etc.
At the same time, companies have to handle with constantly changing consumer preferences, the development of technologies, online commerce, the entry of foreign competitors to the market, the illegal movement of goods across the border
Those factors force manufacturing companies to invest in intellectual property rights protection.
Our specialists with experience in various jurisdictions offer the best tools and strategies for managing the company’s intellectual property.
The retail sector and FMCG companies cooperate with Crane IP in the following areas:
– Drafting and filing oppositions against TM registration.
– Drafting and filing of responses and appeals to provisional refusals in TM registration.
– Trademark certificates renewal.
– TM registration under the Madrid System.
– Recognition of trademarks as well-known.
– Development and implementation of integrated IPR protection strategies.
– Preparation of a plan entering new markets with the aim of non-infringement / protection of own intellectual property rights.
– Entering intellectual property objects into Customs Register.
– Identify and fighting against counterfeit goods.
– Drafting and sending letters of claim/responses to the third-party letters of claim.