Crane IP specialists have successful experience in case studies for companies in various industries: engineering, metallurgy, chemical industry, construction materials, gas, and oil production.
Despite the large volume production, the companies should closely monitor each detail in their work. Thus, an error in the documentation for obtaining a patent or launching new products without conducting patent searches can lead to a halt of the entire enterprise and huge financial losses. Such moments should be taken into account with respect to each jurisdiction. Either the launch of new production facilities or the beginning of cooperation with new counterparties.
We receive the following requests from industrial enterprises:
- Patent searches and researches
- Industrial design registration
- Development and implementation of integrated IPR protection strategies
- Pre-trial settlement of disputes regarding intellectual property rights objects
- Drafting and sending letters of claim/responses to the third-party letters of claim
- Initiate of IP infringement proceedings / Representing in intellectual property rights disputes
- TM registration
- Drafting and filing oppositions against TM registration
- Drafting assignment and license agreements
- Entering intellectual property objects into Customs Register