Real estate is one of those assets that will always be valued. But real estate contains additional risks – problems with the land, utility lines, previous owners, etc.
A comprehensive audit of legal documentation on a land plot and/or property is the only way to avoid problems with real estate. Regardless of whether the property is purchased or leased for long-term commercial activities (warehouse, production, office) or for short-term investment projects (reconstruction, construction for the sale of a finished object).
Our law firm has experience in monitoring and identifying the most attractive real estate objects that are sold at public auctions when selling mortgaged or seized property, objects from the portfolio of the State Property Fund of Ukraine.
The full range of services for the support of transactions with commercial real estate provides Crane IP Law Firm:
– Search for interesting assets for purchase or lease.
– Monitoring of real estate auctions from the Deposit Guarantee Fund, banks and non-bank financial institutions, privatization auctions of State Property Fund, auctions for the sale of seized property.
– Comprehensive legal audit of assets under construction / constructed building.
– Drafting and concluding rental agreement.
– Preparation of necessary documents for participation in the auction, depending on the type of auction.
– Registration of a legal entity for a non-resident in order to participate and acquire an asset for a legal entity in Ukraine, if there is a restriction on the sale of an asset to a non-resident.
– Providing services of a friendly financial company for the repurchase of property rights and rights of claim on credit obligations.
– Direct participation in the auction to purchase the selected asset.
– Payment on behalf of the client of the cost of the acquired asset.
– In case of victory at the auction, subsequent execution of auction results and conclusion of a transaction with the seller of property.
– Entering / renewing entries in the state register of property rights.
– Drafting documents to start construction work.
– Obtaining all documentation and permits of state bodies for construction work of any complexity.
– Settlement of disputes with local authorities.
– Litigation on property disputes with private / state enterprises.
– Registration and removal of encumbrances on real estate objects.