Automotive industry is one of the key sectors of the economy in industrialized countries, with a large number of related industries: from the extraction of raw materials and the manufacturing of components to marketing and sales.
In recent decades, competition in the automotive industry is always at a high level, and bankrupt companies are quickly replaced by new manufacturers from various countries.
Changes in brand ownership, alliances between automaker companies, constant technology race are integral attributes of modern industry.
Presenting in many countries and need to take into account the peculiarities of different jurisdictions makes the task of effectively IPR protection complicated.
Representatives of the automotive sector seek such services in the IP field:
- Settlement of disputes regarding IPR objects
- Drafting and sending letters of claim/responses to the third-party letters of claim
- Initiate of IP infringement proceedings / Representing in intellectual property rights disputes
- Patent searches and researches
- Industrial design registration
- TM registration
- Drafting and filing oppositions against TM registration
- Trademark certificates renewal
- Recognition of trademarks as well-known