On July 24, 2020, the Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture published Order No. 1329, which approved 72 forms of international certificates for supporting products of animal origin during their import (shipment) to the customs territory of Ukraine and certify their safety.
New forms of international certificates cover the following product groups:
– fresh meat of different types – 16 forms;
– animal feed and feed materials for feed, incl. hay and straw – 11 forms;
– milk and dairy products – 5 forms;
– eggs and products from them – 2 forms;
– fish, honey, bee products, snails, gelatin, collagen, down and feathers, fats and products of fat processing, and other animal products – 38 forms.
New forms of certificates bring Ukrainian legislation closer to European and international standarts, simplify the procedure for importing food products into Ukraine.
The approved forms of certificates are already in the public domain on the website of the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection (Derzhprodspozhivsluzhba). They can be used by business even in the absence of forms of certificates agreed between the state authorities of Ukraine and the exporting country.