The clause ‘legal services’ should be present in the business plan and business development strategy.
‘Ignorance of the law excuses not’ is the old truth that everyone knows, but not all follow it.
Protecting intellectual property rights is a long-term strategy that requires planning for the years ahead.
Among other things, Crane IP Law Firm focuses on providing such services:
- Consulting and advising comprehensive IPR protection strategies.
- Development and implementation of an integrated intellectual property rights protection strategies
- Preparation of a plan entering new markets with the aim of non-infringement / protection of own intellectual property rights
- Drafting assignment and license agreements
- Entering intellectual property objects into Customs Register
- Identify and fighting against counterfeit goods
- Plant varieties registration