Favorable natural, climate conditions and historical practice made agriculture an important sector of the economy in Eastern Europe and the CIS countries.
At the same time, very often over-regulation in the industry, a multitude of legislative restrictions and regulatory bodies require a strong expertise for effective work in the agriculture field.
We, as a country with strong traditions in the agricultural business descents, perfectly understand the needs of such companies, the national characteristics of different countries and their legislation.
In the agricultural sector companies demand such services in the IP field:
- Development and implementation of integrated IPR protection strategies
- Preparation of a plan entering new markets with the aim of non-infringement / protection of own intellectual property rights
- TM registration
- Drafting and filing oppositions against TM registration
- Trademark certificates renewal
- TM registration under the Madrid System
- Recognition of trademarks as well-known
- Patent searches and researches
- Industrial design registration
- Utility models and Inventions registration
- Plant varieties registration
- Geographical indications registration